AppData is the application traffic leaderboard hub for Facebook, iOS and Android developer community. Developers, publishers, investors, and industry analysts use AppData to see where apps stand in the competitive Facebook and mobile app landscape.
AppData provides a robust set of data and features to help you gain insight into application performance, genre trends, and user behaviors:
- Daily leaderboards for apps and developers
- Historical DAU/MAU data, user demographics, and ratings for Facebook apps
- Historical rankings and ratings for iOS and Android apps
- Facebook audience estimates by country
- Unlimited historical data downloads
- Weekly briefings and monthly research reports
- Custom multi-user account options
- Custom data feed deliveries
- Custom analyst access
It is developed in PHP, utilizes AJAX and Curl for getting the data from external websites. The data is arranged in Flash diagrams which significantly simplifies the perceiving process.
All application data comes directly from Facebook and is updated once per day.