Multi-Programming Solutions has identified a number of special rules and security policies to be followed by all employees, subcontractors, consultants and other staff, including all personnel of third parties.
Knowing the rules and following them is the responsibility of every employee of our company.
The most important rules are as follows:
- Acceptable use of computer equipment
- Access control policy
- Antivirus policy
- Policy dialogue on e-mail
- The policy of server protection
- Policy of the company and the use of VPN
- We in no case store or provide information about our clients to any third parties.
- We use your personal information to send you detailed description of the services you inquired.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third parties for commercial purposes.
- We will not transfer your information outside database of our clients without first obtaining your consent.
- Source files to custom applications belong exceptionally to our clients, we reserve copyright only.