Friendly Poker is a card game, the main target of which to win the table money pot with the highest card combination.
- Texas Hold’em - each player is dealt two cards and must make his or her best hand with five community cards.
- Omaha - each player is dealt four cards and must make his or her best hand using exactly two of them, plus exactly three of the five community cards.
- Sit’n’Go - tournaments with predefined minimum buying value and number of players.
The biggest challenge for our team was security. The main goal was to check and prevent all possible weak places in server or coding.
Our Team did the following:
- added Cloudflare service in order to protect against DDoS attacks
- blocked useless requests
- deleted vulnerability PHP library
- checked all possible weak places regarding API requests which hacker could potentially use
- added reCAPTCHA V3 to log in