How to Choose The One and Only Dropshipping Software for Your E-Commerce Biz?
READ WHOLE ARTICLE
Dear novice (or maybe already successful in online sales) retailer, accept our congratulations on a good start! After all, if you are wondering what dropshipping software is, then you’ve probably decided to engage in a popular e-commerce business model, having found out its significant advantages:
- making a profit with a low risk of loss;
- the ability to continuously increase the client base;
- absence of rent expenses and warehouses maintenance;
- remote delivery control.
This article is intended to teach entrepreneurs how to optimize an online store’s work and quickly communicate with customers and product suppliers while improving the quality of the sales. In addition, dropshipping software selection tips will help you choose the application with the features that best suit your personal day-to-day business needs.
Table of Contents
Why do I need additional software if I already have a website?
You are asking yourself the right question! Before purchasing dropshipping automation software, you need to clearly understand how this technology can benefit you in a particular case. You have set up your site and decided on a niche, products for sale, and suppliers with positive reviews. Why can't you manually provide the data exchange between customers and stuff suppliers? Of course, it is possible. In this case, you will spend most of your working time on administration.
Just imagine a continuously repeating operations chain: copying user orders → sending information to the goods’ supplier → receiving feedback on the product’s availability, etc. And that's just one request! How long will it take to process purchases from 10 customers or 100? These numbers are not far off, because your goal is to attract the target audience.
Using the best dropshipping software for beginners will help you to kill two birds with one stone:
- save you from repetitive tasks by delegating their execution to the program;
- free up time to generate marketing ideas to increase sales.
E-commerce software developers offer a wide range of solutions that will ensure the functional implementation of any complexity. The main set of app’s beneficial features includes:
- Automated updating for goods and prices. You choose a dropshipping vendor and upload the products, pictures, descriptions, prices, etc., to your online store. Any changes in the store’s markup, assortment, or even strategy will be updated automatically.
- Direct order transfer from clients to suppliers. When a user makes a payment, all data is sent to the responsible seller, eliminating your manual labor.
- Product availability monitoring. It prevents buyers from paying for out-of-stock goods.
- Integration with various trading platforms. A dropshipping manager will be able to hold several online shops with ease without messing up orders.
- Multiple vendors support. Affiliate programs allow you to cooperate with different merchants simultaneously. Diversifying your shopping mall and providing suitable delivery conditions are becoming simpler.
Let's take a closer look at dropshipping apps' pros and cons (which may also be present).
Advantages and disadvantages of using dropshipping software
So, by integrating the e-commerce dropshipping automation software, you will reap invaluable benefits:
- Free time to pursue business development opportunities. The application will take over the routine tasks of order processing and communication with the supplier. And you can start advertising your online store and analyze sales productivity.
- No need to hire an assistant. The computer program works more productively, and you do not spend money on the companion’s salary.
- Human factor exclusion. Manual orders’ processing and updating content may lead to unintentional numbers or contact information errors. Computer technology can operate with reliable data without loss.
- Holding up-to-date information. With the best dropshipping app for Shopify or another market, the store owner will always be aware of the supplier's stock and current prices in real-time.
- Analytical reports at any time. Examine your profit, sales growth, and popular items to make the right management decisions for future sales.
- Handling numerous orders. Work to increase your customer audience and expand an assortment because the application can process several thousand requests, redirecting them to the supplier 24/7.
Like any product, dropshipping programs have some disadvantages:
- Costs. Having a reliable assistant for your business, you will have to pay for it. As a rule, you can take benefits of free software testing from 14 to 30 days as usual. If the functions’ set suits you, pay for further usage according to the developer’s price list.
- Restrictions on working with online sales platforms. Dropshipping programs are integrated with certain marketplaces. Therefore, when choosing an application, specify which commercial sites it can work with. It is significant for your business expansion in other e-commerce areas.
List of the best dropshipping software
We have compiled a list of dropshipping programs that will empower you to sell from various trading platforms with little experience in online sales:
- DropZa. The software product streamlines your daily business operation and automates orders’ acceptance and the administration of the online store. DropZa offers clients custom product development to meet the specific needs of your business.
- PodZa. This is one of the dropshipping services that will arrange deliveries directly from the warehouse and also sell goods under your brand. You will be up to starting selling white label products from scratch.
- All Over Print application. The software product streamlines your daily business operation and automates orders’ acceptance and the administration of the online store.
- Oberlo. This software is helpful for Shopify store owners. You can find products from suppliers at current prices and add them straight to your web page.
- Ecomdash. Another dropshipping software for Shopify. The program provides binding with several vendors and automatic data updating on the trading progress—an excellent solution for retailers with multiple stores on Amazon, eBay, and Walmart.
- Spark Shipping. One of the best dropshipping software for eBay. Allows you to synchronize inventory from suppliers, send orders for fulfillment and monitor delivery to the end customer.
- Inventory Source. Would be useful for beginners. This software offers loyal prices, more than 180 trusted suppliers, and 20 marketplaces for integration.
Choosing the right provider
What is the best dropshipping software? How to select a brilliant developer without mistakes? Make a weighted choice after analyzing a few essential criteria:
- The utility must be integrated with the dropshipping platforms you intend to sell on. If you are planning to expand your business, ask what other trading areas the app can support.
- Determine the feature set you need to run your biz successfully. Providers mostly propose different service packages to suit the size of your business.
- Estimate if the service price is right for you. The app’s cost directly depends on the range of application functions. You may not need some of them. So why pay more?
- Determine suppliers you will work with and check the opportunities to widen your store’s product range further. How many vendors does the app consolidate? Do they have goods you may be interested in?
Do not forget to seize upon the test period before you buy the software. Therefore, within a few days, you will determine how easy the program is to use and whether it satisfies your expectations.
The first steps in a successful e-commerce business can raise many questions and doubts. Nevertheless, with a bit of time to prepare, you can set up successful dropshipping biz with minimal effort. Explore the pros and cons of optimizing your routine activity with dropshipping services and tools and choose a reliable assistant to help your start-up flourish.
The right app will streamline and automate the dropshipping fulfillment performance for your online store. You can eliminate the storage and logistics worries by focusing all your efforts on marketing solutions for generating demand.