Online Poker Software for Sale
Over 2 million people watch poker on ESPN every Wednesday and immediately switch their computer on to put their freshly acquired poker skills to work for them. That’s only scratching the surface of how many people are playing poker online every day.
According to World Poker Tour, there are an estimated 100 million people worldwide playing poker on a regular basis. A bulk of these players flock to the online casinos to enjoy their favourite game. Among all the casino games available to them, poker is the most popular choice for a variety of reasons. Naturally, the poker rooms across the internet are always teeming with players who simply can’t get enough of this game.
As poker continues to rule the roost, more and more online casinos are offering exciting versions of this game to attract, retain, and profit from gamblers across the world. At the same time, new online poker businesses are cropping up left, right, and centre of the internet. To cater to this burgeoning industry, a large number of online poker software companies are now offering everything from complete turnkey online poker room software to custom poker software for sale.
How online poker rooms make profit?
Here’s a kicker – online poker rooms can operate without any responsibility to pay the winners! That is, unless they are offering poker games against the house like Blackjack.
This way, online poker rooms simply end up being the enablers of the game among the players and earn by collecting rakes off of them. This is perhaps the least risky way of making lots of money from the online gambling industry. Here are the various ways in which online poker rooms make their profits:
- Each online poker room comes with its own rake structure. The house typically collects 3% to 5% from each pot.
- Some poker rooms charge an entry fee for scheduled poker games and tournaments.
- Poker rooms usually get the players to deposit huge amounts of money onto their platforms by offering them attractive bonuses. Once deposited, the players take a considerable amount of time to use up all of their money. In the meantime, the poker rooms can invest this money. In fact, this is one of the major revenue sources for the online casino businesses.
- Some poker rooms even charge a monthly or yearly membership fee to offer exclusive access to their games or some limited exclusive games.
The natural tendency of the players to try to recover the money they lose in the games almost always means that they end up playing repeat hands. No matter who wins or loses, the house always makes its money.
Some amazing facts about online poker rooms
From these numbers, it is clear that even with a small number of regular players, an online poker room can generate hundreds of thousands of pounds a year.
Suppose you manage to get 100 new players every month. Let’s say the retention rate is 80%. If each player gives you a very conservative profit of only £50, even then, you end up making £5,000 the very first month. In the second month, you have 80% of the previous month’s customers and 100 new customers. Together, they generate profits of £9,000. In the third month, this number goes up to £12,200. As impressive as these numbers are, we have just reached the third month.
By the twelfth month, you will be making in excess of £23,000 every single month. What’s more, that number will be constantly increasing with each month.
Needless to say, online poker room businesses are swimming in cash.
Online poker room software
The success of your online poker business is directly dependent on your choice of poker website software. This web app will support all your poker games, allow your players to create, manage, and enjoy the game from their own account, and deliver a smooth, flawless gambling experience to your players. There are an endless number of poker software for sale. But, it is important for you to find the right online poker software developer who will be a partner in your success.
How to choose the right online poker software developer
There are a multitude of online poker software providers in the industry and each of online casino development team come with their own exciting pricing options. Do not fall for their attractive discounts and end up shooing away all your potential customers. What you need is a robust workhorse of a software that works spectacularly. Here’s how to find a software provider that fulfils all your needs:
- They must have a fully customizable software that can be tailored both on the back-end as well as the front-end to suit your changing requirements.
- They should offer a plan wherein you can lease the software, the gaming license, the payment process, and all the other gaming infrastructure from them. In other words, you should get a complete turnkey solution that you can start using pretty much right away.
- They should be able to offer and integrate all the popular poker games, and also other casino games if required, from renowned game developers.
- One thing you should never forget when you buy poker software is that it should come with pre-integrated payment options with multi-currency support. This way, you will be able to attract players from all over the world.
- A highly responsive customer support that resolves any issues that crop up on priority.
Buying a poker software
|Just because there is an online poker software for sale at extremely low upfront fee, it doesn’t mean that it is a good deal. There might be other hidden prices that will eat up your profits leaving you hapless. So, tread very carefully. Here are the most common pricing options offered by online poker software providers:|
Be clear on what pricing you are being offered and pick a choice that works for you the best. The royalty model is best suited for new online poker rooms that are short on cash. One-time purchase is a great choice when you have the necessary funds. The free model is undesirable because you have zero control over your customers’ experience.